Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Over a month later

We have now been in daycare for about 2 months. Since we started, it has been diaper rash from hell, followed by the ebola stomach virus, then it was the terrible cold and cough and now it is fluid in the ears. Throughout all of this we have learned to roll over ( it is a preferred mode of transportation now), how to grab things in our hands and hold them tight... like Sakes tail. We also have developed a sense of humor and we love Niinnniii.
Sana seems to be growing so quickly, it feels like just yesterday when I was complaining she wasnt sleeping enough. She now sleeps 8 hours at a stretch which I used to dream about, and that still isnt enough!
The new daycare is really nice, I get a positive feeling from it everytime I go there. I love her teacher Libby, and whenever I go to pick her up, she is cuddling with Ms. Libby and is showing her genuine signs of affection. We now need to get Sana a passport so we can go to Vancouver in the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment