
The grandparents are leaving tomorrow and while I dont think Sana realizes that they are leaving M and I do. They have been such a huge help from the time Sana has been 5 weeks old until now and we have depended on them so much for everything. In some ways I am sorry to see them go but in some I am a little relieved. It will give us a chance to kind of get into a routine and it will be nice to have a fewer people in the house as well. We are going to see them in January and then Sana will be almost 8 months old! It totally boggles the mind how time flies. She starts daycare tomorrow. While I do feel terrible that I am putting her in daycare at such a young age, she might actually be happier there than at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment